The following are a few basic steps for writing a good essay:
- Decide the topic (where it is not given).
- Jot down the points (or ideas you want to discuss).
- Organize your points and outline.
- Write the essay following the outline.
- Read once more and correct.
- Discuss the term essay writing.
- Write an essay on any of the following topics, bearing in mind the types of essay writing discussed, and adhering strictly to the steps for writing a good essay.
- My first day at college
- The effects of COVID 19 in the education sector
- The impact of social media on businesses